Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Sigh of relief

I'm not sure if others have taken the news as positive but we certainly have and its been due. The stress test for the Banks has finally been completed and their resistance to the economical downturn is within reach. That means that balance is near and with balance there is stability once again. I am extremely hopeful for all of us and believe that the eventual forward motion is near. There has been allot of good that has come out of this recession, much needed change has filtered out all of the hidden agendas and illegal habits that were functioning below the radar. None of us wanted a recession but because of the "business as usual" ideals our economical structure took a beating until the system failed. What is even more amazing then the restabilizing of the economy is the amount of new businesses that are started because of the downturn. And since there is such a large majority of Lateenos I can only imagine how many of us took advantage of this recession. The amount of entrepreneurs that see an opportunity in some of the toughest times is extremely high. I expect to see our Lateeno gente following in these same foot steps, with new fresh ideas and dreams that are slowly coming to life. I've mentioned before that 2009 is our year, this is the perfect time to go further then we ever thought possible. I am glad for today and its great news, I am glad for tomorrow because we can now see light at the end of the tunnel, and I am excited for the future because I want to see all the new Lateeno run businesses that have come alive. I am an optimist and believe that there is more for us if we choose to reach for it, the economy has offered up this opportunity and we have the option to grab hold of it and allow it to take us to a different level. This is the year of beginning filled with so much hope and potential, I hope to see todo mi gente benefit from these times. Take a chance and reach. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment